Ooh La La Creations

A Craft Forum for Cardmakers, Scrapbookers and other Crafty Hobbies

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I haven't seen a lot of people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jumpjet 1127

PostSubject: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

to chat to, so I will set you a challenge does anybody know who I am? A clue I just bought the CD Dreams of tranquility cause I love the art work, it is of the reality kind I don't like cartoony stuff.

I know Jocelyn, Caroljane, Dipezz and Debs. Who am I. Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Hmmm.. a Challenge.... At the moment I have no idea, so will have to get my thinking cap on and do a bit of investigating! LOL

Hello and welcome .. who ever you are! LOL
x
Back to top Go down
jumpjet 1127

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks Debs If you are great friends with the moderators then your investigating will be much easier, I follow you around every where, and am a great fan of yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh my.. a fan! Now I have a problem... If I guess and I am wrong, my ego is obviously waaaaaaaaayyyyyy to big! LOL

OK.. to save my blushes.... a couple of questions

1.. Who are you?
2. Whats your name?

lol! lol! lol!

Seriously... have we met.... (and where would be nice! LOL) and possibly a couple of little hints!

Whoever you are.. you obviously have good taste! ROFL

hugs
xxxx
Back to top Go down
jumpjet 1127

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Well yes we have met, but you have met a lot of people, this will probably be a dissapointment to you when you find out who I am, now you know I have no confidence in myself. The wood lady will ring a bell. It is good to talk to you Debs we havn't spoken in ages one to one, I hope you feel on top of the world very soon, I know your going places. Always your friend xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm

OK... a lady who is my friend and has no confidence and works wood!

I may be wrong.. in which case I apologize in advance, but I think I am talking to the Oh So Very Talented and Incredible Producer of the most amazing, beautiful and intricate works of art I have ever seen!

Am I right Linda?

LOL

hugs back my friend
xxxxx

p.s If not Linda... ignore all the above! LOL
Back to top Go down
jumpjet 1127

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 pm

that was an easy challenge for you, I know you only know one wood lady. Yes you are right my friend, what a lovely site this is producing such great CD's from art work that is so different. Some inspiration I can transfer to my gourds I also found a place to buy Alchhol inks not c & C but a place in Devon. You also know how to boost a persons ego and I thank you kindly.

Well onward and upward Debs follow your heart and don't worry about the others I'll be right behind you. Linda xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
di-pezz

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 am

well done Debs
welcome Linda, a question what type of fruit tree is a jumpjet????

and is this smilies name Jamie afro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redlezay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 am

if only i had come on earlier i would of won the challenge as i can se everyones names and email being the admin on here lol.

i have to say though linda i hadnt realised you was the same linda who makes those beautiful gourds, i have always admired your work you are very talened
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com
jumpjet 1127

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Ah like no other fruit tree Di LOL, no I thought I would diverse and have a name in rememberance of my Dad. I didn't fancy the names of the other trees in my orchard although come to think of it Kentish cob nut would of been appropriate as to where I am living at the moment, I didn't fancy Arthur Turner of John Downie Liquid Amber my sweet gum tree is not to bad. I wanted to lead a secret life for a little while but couldn't quite make it I am bad at keeping secrets.

Redlehayes never new you looked at my work they have plenty of gourds in France. It's one thing we don't have in England so thought I might try and make a killing, thanks for your comments I am going to try and adapt the art work on the CD I just bought from you and make something in wood or on a gourd. Linda xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't seen a lot of people   

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen a lot of people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1